COR is a non-profit Christian Evangelical Outreach Mission led by Nazreen Lye together with dedicated Christian Friends around the world!
After experiencing the LORD Jesus Christ in February 1993, Nazreen decided to follow the LORD Jesus Christ with Word of GOD namely the Bible as the point of Reference!
Statement of Faith
· We believe in one God-Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Creator of all things, namely The Triune GOD of Israel
· We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died, was buried, was resurrected, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is true God and true man.
· We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
· We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
· We believe in personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
· We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life.
· We believe in divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in the Redemption.
· We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the New Birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit, and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available
· We believe in the Christian’s hope-the soon-coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
The mission of Church on the Road is to reach people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ and help them find a Church which believes and teaches the Full Gospel of Christ!.We also teach and equip Christians worldwide who they are in Christ Jesus and the identity they posses as children of GOD which gives them full authority to experience Signs, Wonders and Miracles in their walk of faith, and how to live a victorious life in their covenant rights and privileges. The fulfillment of that mission takes place when those believers become rooted and grounded enough in God’s Word to reach out and teach others these same principles.
· We are called to lead people, primarily born-again believers, to the place where they operate proficiently in the biblical principles of faith, love, healing, prosperity, redemption and righteousness, and to the place where they can share those principles with others.
· We are called to assist believers in becoming rooted, grounded and established in the Word of God by teaching them to give God’s Word first place in their lives (Colossians 1:23, Psalm 112).
· We are called to reveal the mysteries, the victorious revelations of God’s Word, that have been hidden from the ages (Colossians 1:25-28).
· We are called to build an army of mature believers, bringing them from milk to meat, from religion to relationship. We are called to train them to become skillful in the word of righteousness, to stand firm in the spiritual warfare against the kingdom of darkness (Hebrews 5:12-14, Ephesians 6:10-18).
· We are called to proclaim that “Jesus Is Lord”- Church On The Road is open to connect with Men and Women of GOD around the world so that the new born babes in Christ can be led to them!